Zentist provides the following Services through its site, www.zentist.io: Zentist provides price and quality information transparently for all procedures and treatments listed by Providers on the Zentist Site. Zentist Users, defined below, may use the site to identify Providers, obtain information about procedures, treatments, fees and costs, securely exchange health information with Providers, and make all necessary travel arrangements. All communications are through the Zentist secure platform.
1. Use of Zentist Website
The Zentist Website, (the "Site"), is to be used for communication purposes only. The Site is a tool for and is intended to assist Users and health care providers to communicate, but is not intended as a substitute for, the advise and expertise of a qualified physician or health care provider (hereinafter "Provider"). Providers and other Users may not use the Site, or any of the data or other resources linked to or contained therein (hereinafter, the "Content") as the means to diagnose a health problem or disease, or as the sole means of determining diagnosis or treatment.
Zentist does not does it recommend or endorse any specific tests, products, procedures, opinions, or other information or Content that may be communicated, transmitted or linked using the Website. Zentist may use information provided by a User for its internal business purposes and to facilitate the services it provides to one or more Users.
Operating Standards. The use of Zentist Website to collect, use, and disclose PHI is governed by the following standards:
1. Legal Compliance. Zentist requires all users to collect, use, and disclose PHI in compliance with all United States and state laws, or the laws of such other pertinent jurisdictions, governing the privacy, security, and integrity of PHI and related data.
2. Data Collection and Format. Zentist will access only that PHI and data for use by or on behalf of Users of the Site as permitted by HIPAA, HITECH, the implementing regulations and other applicable laws. Zentist may collect non-identifiable information in all instances permitted by law. Zentist will limit its collection of data only to that which is necessary for fulfilling its obligations to Users and Providers and for its own internal business purposes. Prior to collecting or receiving PHI about an individual, Providers will provide the individual with a notice that discloses to the individual the type of information being collected, the purpose for which the information is being collected, the names or categories of those who will have access to the information, the methods for accessing and correcting PHI records in the possession of the Provider. The notice will also inform the individual User of his/her right to at any time withdraw consent for collection, use and/or disclosure of the individual’s PHI.
3. Data Use and Format. Zentist and Providers will use and disclose PHI and related data collected or received only in accordance with this Policy and governing law. Where a User has provided a Provider with instructions relating to the use and disclosure of that User’s PHI, Provider, and Zentist to the extent applicable, will act in accordance with these instructions to the extent that the instructions are consistent with governing law, the Provider’s and Zentist’s business processes and the Provider’s and Zentist’s legal and ethical obligations.
4. Data Integrity and Security. Zentist will implement appropriate physical, logical, and other safeguards to guard against data loss, theft, adulteration or other misuse of PHI under the control of Zentist. The method and amount of safeguarding necessary for data protection will depend on the type of data that is being protected and will be consistent with those standards identified by HITECH and the implementing regulations. In the event Zentist either discovers or is notified of a breach of its Site security system, Zentist will notify the applicable User and Provider so each can take protective actions. By using the Zentist Site, Provider agrees to such communications and agrees that Zentist may post notice of Security Breaches on the Site with information regarding appropriate remedial actions.
5. Enforcement. Zentist has procedures in place to ensure ongoing adherence to these operating standards. Zentist encourages Users to raise any concerns that they may have regarding the way PHI is handled within the Zentist Site by contacting Zentist at the address listed below.
6. Dispute Resolution. Any questions or concerns regarding the use or disclosure of PHI by Zentist or a Provider should be directed to Zentist’s privacy officer at the address given below. Zentist will investigate and attempt to resolve any disputes or complaints regarding the use and disclosure of PHI. If a dispute or complaint cannot be resolved between Zentist and the complainant, Zentist will work with a third-party to resolve the dispute or complaint.
7. Contact Information. Zentist Team, email@example.com
8. Changes to this policy. This policy will be revised, as necessary, to reflect any changes to current regulations governing patient confidentiality.